Friday, March 2, 2012

March the 2nd...

- I love that it is March 2nd and my mom still has Christmas decorations up around the house.... and I have Christmas pjs and socks on.
- I had a lovely day yesterday... got some work done, walked around downtown with Jen, and a gnat flew in my eye (yes, that belongs in my lovely day because he flew right in my eye and somehow just kind of fell back out and he wasn't dead! well done gnat, well done.)
- I also got to spend part of the afternoon with Jen, Josh and Heath sitting outside a restaurant downtown. I got a lovely little brownie sundae treat from the waitress for my birthday. And then my awesome cousin Gabe ended up joining us for a little bit of food and coffee! So great!
- Today I'm off to get more work done and then going to enjoy a lovely girls afternoon with my mom and sisters... what a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment