- I like to bring a cup of coffee with me on the way to work every morning, that might not seem that random, but I like it to be in a mug, there's something about drinking coffee right out of a mug.. it's a little bit better then a travel mug. I still enjoy doing this despite the number of times I have spilt coffee on myself either walking to my car or while driving.
- Wild turkeys make me smile, they're so random, I kind of love them.
- I love burgers... a lot.
- I think my mom is one of the most amazing women in the world.
- I've never gone out to dinner by myself, but I want to... just because, I don't really have a good reason, it's just something I want to do.
- I had peanut butter and mini saltines for breakfast... delicious!
- I'm insanely excited for The Avengers movie!
- This picture makes me smile:

No comments:
Post a Comment