Monday, August 27, 2012

another day, another dollar...

- I managed to hit my lip with my laptop yesterday.. it hurts a little today.
- I like this quote: "Nothing can make our life, or the lives of other people, more beautiful than perpetual kindness." - Leo Tolstoy
- I took this picture last Wednesday when I was out at one of our camps, it really is a beautiful place

- I'm ready for Wednesday. I have fam coming to town... ready for fam time and some wonderful beach time!
- I also like this quote: "If you make it a habit not to blame others, you will feel the growth of the ability to love in your soul, and you will see the growth of goodness in your life" - Leo Tolstoy
-  I love this man with all my heart, he makes my life better:
- I got to hang out with my niece and nephew last night. They are funny kids.
- I'm ready for this week to be done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment