- We don't have work on Friday, so today is my Thursday... that's really nice.
- This made me laugh: Olympic sponsor
- I've accomplished a lot today, that makes me pretty happy.
- My brother Josh is funny... funny looking!! Owww! Take that Josh!! Burnn!
- Just kidding Josh. You're just plain funny. Not funny looking... please don't tell Mom.
- My nieces and nephew are really awesome. I really like being an aunt.
- I've had a riduculous amount of energy the past two days, I like it!
- Well I have had a ridiculous amount of energy about an hour after I wake up. This morning I was really struggling. For about 30 minutes this morning I sat bundled up on the couch in my pjs and a hoodie.. drinking some coffee and watching cartoons. It was pretty amazing.
- That's all I got for now. Here's to a new day and just absolutely enjoying it!
No comments:
Post a Comment