- My cousin Colin told me I am wonderfully ridiculous in all the best sorts of ways. That's fun.
- Yesterday one of my coworkers came into my office and just stared at me for a second. So I said, what? She then told me my hair looked big... like it just looked big. That's pretty much all she said. I didn't take it as a compliment.
- I'm tired. Over the past week or so I've been exhausted during the day, but by the time I get home and it's time to go to bed I can't turn my mind off.
- I really like caramel. It's delicious. That's not completely out of nowhere. One of my coworkers had caramel chocolates. Quite tasty.
- My vacation starts in 3 days. That makes focusing extremely challenging.
- I like Christmas a lot.
- I've been drinking my coffee black a lot lately. It's weird how tastes change. I mean just a couple months ago, I wouldn't have liked the taste of black coffee. I always added my creamer or milk. Strange.
- I like this quote, "The one serious conviction that a man should have is that nothing is to be taken too seriously.” - Samuel Butler
- My brother Josh lives in Charleston now. That's nice.
- Well, that's all I got for now. It's a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment