Monday, September 9, 2013

A year...

I remember being a kid and grown ups telling me to enjoy. Enjoy school, enjoy life, just enjoy because as you get older it just goes by so much faster. A year goes by in a blink. It's strange to remember that so clearly and remember what it felt like to be a kid, to remember staying up late with my cousins and just wishing I would fall asleep so that I could wake up and we could continue our playing. Now it really does go by so fast. So much has happened in a year...

- I moved to a new place. I have a yellow room, that is bright and warm.



- I have a new awesome and beautiful niece who is almost a year old.

- We lost our dear Pa. He will always be one of the best, most wonderful men I've ever known.

- I got a new job and made a new family at Starbucks.

- Said goodbye to my brother, sister in law and sweet nieces and nephew after being in the same city for so long. 

It's been emotional, exhausting, exciting, awesome, awful, wonderful, annoying, heart breaking... so much in 1 year, but I am better because of all of it. So here's to another year, whatever it might bring and for enjoying every single moment of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment