Saturday, January 18, 2014

2014, so far.

I've been meaning to get on here more consistently. Here we are 18 days into the new year. It's been an interesting 18 days...
Jan 1 - Jan 5: I hung out by myself on New Years Eve and was more than ok with that. I was sick for the first few days of the new year. Watched the Clemson bowl game with my Dad and brother, it was awesome. Everyone else had gone to bed, but the three of us stayed up to see how it turned, and it was worth it, a great game! Hung out with my fam until everyone headed back home on Sun.
Jan 6: Worked an almost 10 hour day. It was a stressful, overwhelming day and I will never forget this day. Not because it was just a lot, but because on my ride home I saw a boy on the road who had been hit by a car. I found out the next day his name was Tyler Siegh. He was 22. My heart breaks for that boy and I will always hold him in my heart. As silly as this may sound, he changed my life.
Jan 7 - Jan 18: It's all kind of a blur since then. I've hung out with friends. I've worked a lot. Gotten a few scars, bumps and bruises from... cutting my thumb at work, busting my lip.. twice, slipping and falling right on my shin.

So 2014 has been an interesting. It hasn't been bad. It's just been. I've been very reflective for the first 18 days of the new year. So to each of you I wish you a very happy New Year. I hope this new year helps you to grow in faith, love, peace and whatever else your heart may need. I wish you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment